Collection of Personal Information, other information and its usage:
Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy shall include, but not limited to, information regarding Your name, photograph, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, Facebook profile, contacts.
You may need to provide your Personal Information to SPORTSTER LLP during the course of using the Website several purposes, such as:
1. Signing up on the Website
2. Filling in any form available on the Website
3. Participating for any activity offered through the Website
4. Creating an event on the Website
5. Uploading or sharing content
6. Participating in any online survey or contest
7. Communicating with SPORTSTER LLP by phone, email, chat or otherwise in relation to the activities or services offered by SPORTSTER LLP.
SPORTSTER LLP may also collect Non-Personal Information such as your location, the details of the device from which you access the Website, Your URL or the IP address from where the Website is accessed, the type of browser used by you, and/ or the User history.
For your assistance, where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional.
Once you provide us with the Personal Information, such Personal Information is deemed to have been provided to us with Your consent. Thus, we advise that you should not share or disclose any Personal Information to us, if you do not agree to the Policy or are not comfortable sharing the Information.
You may even amend or delete the information provided to us at any point in time. However, this may affect your use of the Website or some of its features.
The information collected by SPORTSTER LLP from You may be used to:
1. Enable Your use of the Website
2. Understand Your interest
3. Provide a better user experience
4. Notify You about our updated information, activities, and other related information
5. Respond to Your queries
6. Help address any problems You may have incurred during the use of the Website or the activities/ services offered therein
7. Assist you with customer service or technical support issues
8. Communicate with you
9. Conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website to improve our activities provided through the Website
10. Gather broad demographic information such as your location
11. Analyze Your behavior, specifically in connection with collecting information preferences and patterns
12. Share information with any of our group of affiliate entities, located within or outside India
13. Transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another entity
14. Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us
Secure Online Payments
For the financial transactions by credit card, SPORTSTER LLP uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “PayU” and the credit card details are ‘not stored’ with SPORTSTER LLP, instead the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard.
For compliance purposes
Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, to detect and prevent identity theft, suspected fraud, violations of the Website or as otherwise required by law.
(Collectively referred to as (“Purposes”))
In addition to the above, at time, we use third-party service providers to provide ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Website. Such third-party service providers may collect anonymous information about Your visits to our Website, and Your interaction with our services. No personally identifiable information is however collected or used in this process by such third party service providers.
You do not object to SPORTSTER LLP sharing your Personal Information such as, but not limited to, Full Name.
As part of our commitment to respect Your privacy, SPORTSTER LLP DOES NOT trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if express consent is sought from You.
Information placed on your computer
SPORTSTER LLP may store some information such as ‘cookies’ on Your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer's browser to alert You when SPORTSTER LLP attempts to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. However, this may impact your experience using the Website in certain instances.
We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedure to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. Your Personal Information is held on secure servers. You agree that such measures are secured and adequate.
While we will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to your Personal Information.
Third Party Links
During your interactions with us, it may happen that SPORTSTER LLP provide/include links and hyperlinks of third party websites. The listing of such third party external site does not imply endorsement of such site by us. We do not make any representations regarding the availability and performance of any of the external sites which could be provided.
If you need to update or correct your Personal Information, you may send updates, and corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or make them yourself directly by clicking on My Profile at the top right hand corner of the website, and we may take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes and/or address your grievances within a reasonable period of time.
You acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will.
If you wish to report an abuse on the Website or You have any other concerns or questions, please report abuse at email@example.com. We will endeavor to take suitable steps and respond within an appropriate timeframe.